Developed in conjunction with the Australian and New Zealand school curricula guidelines, Numbers & Puzzles is a highly interactive underwater adventure where young minds will have fun exploring and learning all about early number concepts. Lively games and puzzles captivate and teach counting, sorting, matching, patterning, and much more.Develops Essential Skills in:
- Early Math: Stage One Numeration
- Number recognition 1 - 100
- Number concepts 1 - 20
- Ordinal Numbers 1st - 10th
- Counting by 1's, 2's, 5's, 10's
- Self-learning and concentration
- Listening and following directions
- Thinking and problem-solving
Children can reinforce the lessons taught in the software away from the computer with 40 double-sided graded interactive flash cards containing over 170 multiple choice type questions.
The carefully graded 40-page activity book provides children with written revision to further reinforce the lessons taught in the software.